I Love hearing and seeing how Face is getting on at school.
I HATE actually going there to find out.
parent evenings/days haunt me up until the actual day.
I feel the need to bring out the 3 P Programme.
Picture Perfect Parenting
which involves saying and meaning 2 entirely different things.
- Its great to see you – Stop looking at me
- ive been looking forward to this – Lets get this over with
- Its so nice to se so many active children! – Please get this one off my head
- You’re brave! – Not on my fucking watch.
- This works amazing! – What is it?
- I know his reading is really coming along! – He tore apart my favourite book
- oh yes we practice at home – Practice blocking out noise
- Its good to limit his computer time! – With a bit of xbox
- Hes washing his hands now? – Before or after he spreads poo on the walls?
- yes, I can see hes making friends – Does that kid have him n a headlock?
- Ill look forward to next time 🙂 – *mommy shaped hole in wall*
I love my son, I LOVE his progress,
I hate having to fake smile at everything, and act like nothing’s wrong.
if only people didn’t judge honesty as weakness.